Do you want to deepen your knowledge of cross-media marketing communication and increase your career opportunities? Would you like to study independent of time and place and decide for yourself how much time you want to spend on your continued education?
Does your professional experience leave you with the feeling that you cannot learn anything new in a bachelor’s degree programme?
Would you still like to round off your expertise academically and thus improve your professional standing?
Have you already completed a degree in marketing and now find yourself in the communications and marketing industry and urgently need more expertise in the field?
Are you looking for an interdisciplinary study programme that merges the know-how of various institutes and many years of experience? And all this in combination with individual support?
Then, the online study programme Cross-media Marketing Communication (MA) International is right for you!
|Language||English or German|
|Concept||Online (free time management to study part-time or full-time)|
|Start||Individual (no fixed start/end or course dates)|
|Duration/ECTS||2 semesters/60 ECTS|
|Academic Qualification||Master of Arts (MA)|
|Tuition Fee||EUR 8.900,-|
(1) an internationally recognised domestic or foreign academic degree from a university (at least equivalent to a bachelor’s degree) or
(2) an equivalent qualification* to be determined by the programme manager based on
- a university entrance qualification and at least five years' professional experience or
- completion of an expert course/diploma course (e.g. university course, course for further education at a university of applied sciences or course of university character) to the extent of at least 60 ECTS and at least three years of professional experience or
- completion of a standardised written entrance examination, at least five years of professional experience and a minimum age of 21 years
*Assessment based on the descriptors describing level 6 of the European Qualifications Framework (EQF)
To start the admission process please click on the following link and fill in the online application form.
The successful graduates of the MA Cross-media Marketing Communication master's course are awarded the academic degree "Master of Arts in Cross-media Marketing Communication" (abbreviated to "MA" or "M.A.") by the University of Applied Sciences Burgenland.
The course consists of three levels in which a total of 15 modules must be completed. The modules are worth 4 or 2 ECTS. The master's thesis (14 ECTS) concludes the course.
- Scientifik work and empirical social research, basics of communication and marketing
- Integrated communication management, event and communication, text and visualisation, public relations
- Current issues and trends in crossmedia marketing communication
- Master's thesis
For the successful completion of the master's course a master's thesis – a scientific thesis worth 14 ECTS (which corresponds to 14 * 25 working hours) – has to be written, presented and defended.
With the master's thesis, students provide evidence that they can work independently on a question of their own choice using scientific methods.
A supervisor is assigned to each student to help preparing the master's thesis. The time for completing the master's thesis is 6 months.
The master's thesis has to be submitted electronically and is checked for plagiarism. The master's thesis is assessed by the supervisor and the programme director.
There are no fixed start/end dates or course dates.
After the admission you will get access to the study platform. Here you can attend lectures online, study the scripts and ask questions about your study in the forum - or contact the study department directly.
Our study department will guide you throughout the entire duration of the e-learning program and will accompany you with help and deed.
Use of Academic Titles
This is a course for continuing education as per § 9 Fachhochschul-Studiengesetz as amended. Therefore Students will be awarded an academic degree, which is internationally accepted in general.
The tuition fee for the course is 8.900,- euros (no additional taxes). Partial payments are possible after prior agreement with eLAC. The following discount and payment models are available to participants:
- 1x 8.722,- EUR = fee for immediate payment (including -2% discount on the basic tuition fee)
- 2x 4.495,- EUR = fee for semester payment (including 2% processing fee on the basic tuition fee)
- 12x 786,- EUR = fee for payment in 12 monthly instalments (including 6% processing fee on the basic tuition fee)
- 24x 399,- EUR = fee for payment in 24 monthly instalments (including 8% processing fee on the basic tuition fee)
The following services are included:
- Course material in digital form
- Unrestricted access to the online campus (central study platform)
- Access to the online library
- All exam attempts
- Supervision of the master's thesis
- Supervision of conceptual work
The tuition fee covers 24 months of study (four semesters, thus twice the minimum periof of study). Additional costs of 290,- euros are incurred for each additional semester. An interruption of studies due to important personal reasons is possible to a limited extent.
The public support, as well as the tax deduction of education and training expenses is subject to different tax regulations in different countries. Please check this with your financial legal representative or the competent tax authority.